Collections Officer – Estonian Market
Estonian and Russian Speaking Collections Officer (f/m/x)
As a pioneer in digital and mobile financial services technology, Ferratum is at the forefront of the digital banking revolution.
Ferratum is a pioneer in digital and mobile financial services technology, currently operating in 25 countries, offering a variety of financial services including: digital consumer and business lending; mobile banking services; white label and partnered mobile bank platforms.
Ferratum’s Mobile Bank, launched in 2016, is an innovative digital bank for smartphones offering a range of banking services, including real time digital payments and transfers, within a single app.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Ferratum because we understand that happy people make happy employees! We believe in our values and we commit to:
- Customer centricity – our customers are at the heart of what we do, why we exist, whom we first serve;
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – we are curious to learn new things, innovative in finding solutions, we move fast, stay agile, have low hierarchies, avoid unnecessary bureaucracy, we propose, challenge and take decisions as if Ferratum was our own business;
- Candor – we communicate openly, transparently and honestly with each other;
- Respect – we respect our customers – internal and external ones –, our colleagues, our partners, our investors, all our other stakeholders evenly, in all our actions and communications;
- Winning teams – we have each other’s back and as a family across teams we stick together, fight together and when we achieve our goals, we celebrate together.
For our Office in Berlin (Charlottenburg) we´re looking for Estonian and Russian speaking Collection Officers (f/m/x) in fulltime .
- Phone calls and e-mails to customers that are past due
- Negotiating and motivating customers to repay their debts
- Interview reasons for delays in payments
- Constant monitoring of payment agreements
- Finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing)
- Registering in computer programs Collections activities
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager
- Work experience in collections or customer service is beneficial
- Fluent in spoken and written Estonian and Russian. German and English is beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as required to effectively communicate to a diverse audience
- Problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Confident, driven and results oriented
Why join Pactum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive.
Joining Pactum you will:
- Feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement
- Join a fast and growing international finance company
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefit packages and other additional perks
- Have fun at work.