Collections Specialist (f/m/x) – Croatian Market
Croatian Speaking Collections Specialist (f/m/x)
Multitude is an international provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for our customers. The foundation of our ecosystem has been laid through profound experience since 2005 in providing data-driven digital financial services globally.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Multitude because we understand that happy people make happy employees! We believe in our values and we commit to:
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Ferratum because we understand that happy people make happy employees! We believe in our values and we commit to:
- Customer centricity – our customers are at the heart of what we do, why we exist, whom we first serve;
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – we are curious to learn new things, innovative in finding solutions, we move fast, stay agile, have low hierarchies, avoid unnecessary bureaucracy, we propose, challenge and take decisions as if Ferratum was our own business;
- Candor – we communicate openly, transparently and honestly with each other;
- Respect – we respect our customers – internal and external ones –, our colleagues, our partners, our investors, all our other stakeholders evenly, in all our actions and communications;
- Winning teams – we have each other’s back and as a family across teams we stick together, fight together and when we achieve our goals, we celebrate together.
For our Office in Berlin (Charlottenburg) we´re looking for a Croatian Collection Specialist (f/m/x) full-time.
- Phone calls and e-mails to customers that are past due
- Negotiating and motivating customers to repay their debts
- Interview reasons for delays in payments
- Constant monitoring of payment agreements
- Finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing)
- Registering in computer programs Collections activities
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager
- Work experience in collections or customer service is beneficial
- Fluent in spoken and written Croatian. English is beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as required to effectively communicate to a diverse audience
- Problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Confident, driven and results oriented
Why join Multitude?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive.
Joining Multitude you will:
- Feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement
- Join a fast and growing international finance company
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefit packages and other additional perks
- Have fun at work.